- About Foto Print
- Orders / Estimates
- What We Do
- File Guidelines
- Contact / Hours
- Marketing - Cards - Envelopes - Stationery Products
- Cards of all sorts
- Paper, blank
- Other things
- Business Printing Forms & Booklets
- Binders . Index Tabs . Clipboards
- Office & School Supplies
- Signage - Display Signs & Wall Coverings
- Direct Mail
- Packaging Material
- Auto Dealership Solutions
- Accountants - Public Practice Printing
- Hospitality Industry Printing
- Menus for the Finest Restaurants & Hotels
- Single Pocket Menus
- Malibu Open Cover Menus
- Malibu Closed Menus
- 4-Page Menu Covers
- 6-Page Menu Covers
- Double Menu Covers
- 4-Page Gatefold Menu Covers
- Trifold Menu Covers
- 3-Page Gatefold Menu Covers
- Café Covers
- Tent Menus
- Cheque Presenters
- Drink Coasters
- Quick Print Menus
- Anti Microbial Lamination
- Healthcare Industry+
- Protective & Safety Products
Adobe CS or CC
Adobe CS stands for Creative Suite. It was the non subscription version's of Adobe apps that were often bundled together for a price break. Now Adobe offers CC apps, or Creative Cloud apps. They are subscription based
To load the PDF settings for Adobe CS or CC, follow these steps:
- Download the Fotoprint PDF .jobsettings file (Right click and choose 'Save as'). Do not open this file, there is no human-readable information. Save it to somewhere easy to find (like your desktop).
- (a) Open InDesign and choose 'File' > 'Adobe PDF Presets' > 'Define', then browse to the Fotoprint PDF settings file and click 'Done', or
(b) Open Illustrator and choose 'Edit' > 'Adobe PDF Presets' > 'Import', then browse to the Fotoprint PDF settings and click 'Open' > 'Ok'.
- The next time you export a PDF, choose 'Fotoprint' from the 'Settings' or 'Adobe PDF Presets' menu in the PDF export dialogue box.
- Make sure to check your bleed settings in the PDF export box, they are not part of the .jobsettings file as they are unique to each document.
- Can I view your proof on my smartphone/mobile device?
You can check the text for edits or grammar, but you MUST view your proof in Adobe Reader or Acrobat on a computer, or in person, for accuracy of layout, transparency, missing items, etc.